08.01.16 - Outage Timeline for Ada & Twin Falls counties, week of August 1st – 7th
The Idaho Courts are transitioning to a new electronic court records system. Ada County will be live on iCourt beginning Monday, August 8th alongside Twin Falls County, which moved to the new system in June 2015. Please carefully review our outage schedule for the week of Monday, August 1st - Monday, August 8th.
Timeline of Ada and Twin Falls County Outages:
Monday, Aug. 1st – 8AM MDT
- Online payments via CitePay for Ada County are no longer available. Beginning Monday, August 8th, online payments will be available via iCourt Portal.
- Online bond payments for Ada County are no longer available and will not initially be available with new system. The availability of online bond payments is still being determined.
Wednesday, Aug. 3rd – 5PM MDT
- Court records via ISTARS and the Data Repository are no longer updated for Ada County. Ada County ISTARS information will be static from this point forward. Ada County records will be transitioned from the Data Repository to the new iCourt Portal, effective Monday, August 8th.
Thursday, Aug. 4th – 5PM MDT
- Online court records and online payments via iCourt Portal are unavailable through Monday, August 8th 12AM Midnight in both Twin Falls and Ada Counties.
- E-Filing via Odyssey File & Serve will be unavailable in Twin Falls County.
- Odyssey Case Manager will be unavailable in Twin Falls County through Saturday, August 6th, mid-late morning.
Friday, August 5th – 8AM MDT
- Twin Falls Court will be closed for all, except critical business needs.
Monday, August 8th – 8AM MDT
- All Twin Falls Court Services resume.
- Ada County Court Services will resume under new iCourt system. During this week, citizens and justice partners using the court system should prepare for delays and be patient as employees get comfortable navigating the new system.