e-Filing Training & Resources
The following training options and resources are available for those who wish to e-File with the Idaho Courts (where available).
Upcoming Training Events:
Free Electronic Filing Training
The Idaho Supreme Court will be offering free e-Filing training. Please join us to learn more about the requirements and electronic filing process.
- August 30, 2017 @ 12:00-1:30
- September 11, 2017 @ 12:00 - 1:30
- September 18, 2017 @ 12:00 - 1:30
- September 25, 2017 @ 12:00 - 1:30
- Canyon County Administration Building
- Public Meeting Room
- 111 N. 11th Ave, Caldwell Idaho
E-Filing and E-Service is coming to the entire Fourth and Fifth Judicial Districts as well as Canyon and Owyhee Counties on October 10, 2017, for all small business, agencies, and attorneys. This will be mandatory in November. Come to the free training in which Michael Mehall, of the Supreme Court, will guide you and your staff through your first filing, review the court rules, and provide helpful tips to avoid pitfalls and achieve success.
YOU MUST REGISTER for the training by emailing: DYoung@idcourts.net
If the above dates or location do not work for you, see the full length training video below. If you need additional information please contact Michael Mehall, Court Operations Manager at (208) 334-2850 or email@example.com.
Online/Telephone e-File Training & Support for Attorneys:
- Attorneys from across the state can take a free How-to-e-File LIVE online seminar through our project partner, Tyler Technologies, with one of their prescheduled sessions, click here to learn more.
- Tyler Technologies also offers help setting up an e-Filing account. For assistance call 1-800-297-5377 during normal business hours.
Links to Additional Resources: