iCourt Portal Training and Resources
The following resources are available for those who wish to learn more about the iCourt Portal and registering for extended access, where appropriate. The Portal is the new iCourt application that will provide access to court records, hearing information, and case payments, as we transition each county across the state to the new system.
- Webinar: Justice partner transition from Data Repository to Portal
- Presentation: Justice partner transition from Data Repository to Portal: pdf | PowerPoint
- Overview and Transition to Portal
- Public User - How to use Smart Search, Make Payments, and Search Hearings
- Justice Partner - Tips and Tricks for More Efficiently Using Smart Search and Search Hearings
- Justice Partner - Tips and Tricks for doing a Warrant or Protection Order Search