Terms and Conditions
Idaho iCourt Portal
Terms and Conditions of Use
- You expressly agree that use of the service and the material therein and storage of information which appears in the service is at your sole risk. Neither the Idaho Judicial Branch nor any of its licensors, employees or agents warrants that the service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does the Idaho Judicial Branch or any of its licensors, employees or agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from the use of the service. THE SERVICE IS DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. Neither the Idaho Judicial Branch, nor anyone involved in creating, producing or delivering the service shall be liable for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the service or inability to use the service or out of any breach of warranty. The provisions of this section will survive any termination of this agreement. Licensors includes the administrative office of courts, the administrative director of courts, and all Idaho Judicial Branch personnel.
- The respective courts, their agents and the developers of this service assume no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of the data contained herein.
- All questions concerning the validity, interpretation, performance or breach of these terms and conditions and or any other dispute stemming from the use of this service shall be decided in accordance with Idaho law.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack this service, or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with this service.
- The information on this database is available from 1995 and forward, although some information for older cases may be available. Therefore, no assumptions can be made about criminal or civil history prior to that time.
- The Idaho Judicial Branch reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) any part of this service with or without notice.
- You will not engage in, or allow, any activity that could compromise iCourt Portal security or iCourt Portal data, or the confidentiality of any iCourt Portal data.
- Use of iCourt Portal must, at all times, be in accordance with or otherwise comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and governmental mandates. Data or information obtained from iCourt Portal may not be used for any illegal or unethical purposes, including, without limitation, for the purpose of intimidating, stalking or harassing any person or entity.
- Cases sealed or information deemed exempt from disclosure pursuant to Idaho Court Administrative Rule 32 or information barred from disclosure under federal or state law (including but not limited to the Violence Against Women Act) will not appear on the iCourt Portal.
- CAUTION: NAME SEARCHES CAN BE UNRELIABLE. Use caution in evaluating MPA data, as the person for whom you have searched could have the same name, birth date, or other identifiers as another individual. Even if you believe your search has returned the correct match and the information appears to be about the person for whom you have searched, remember that:
- two or more people can have the same name and birth date; and
- criminal offenders frequently use aliases, including the names of others.
- All records made publicly available on this website are the property of the Idaho Judicial Branch, and the court clerks of the respective counties are the custodians of these records.
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction regarding the use or transfer of this data.
- You understand that by using the service the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer you are using, or of a proxy server may be logged.
- Violation of any portion of the terms and conditions here may result in the termination of you and/or your company or agency’s permission and ability to use this service.
- You understand that the Idaho Supreme Court reserves the right to suspend or terminate restricted iCourt Portal access to any user, group, or agency at any time.